Get in touch with a specialist from the company!
Rafarma JSC is a full cycle pharmaceutical enterprise designed and operating in accordance with GMP standards. Rafarma is a part of the manufacturing segment of the PROTEK Group of Companies, engaged in R&D, manufacturing, distribution and retails.
Rafarma’s multi-purpose research and development facilities are designed to focus on antibacterial and oncology products. They make up the bulk of the company’s portfolio, which also includes oral hypoglycemic, cardiovascular, antituberculosis and other preparations. The company also maintains facilities for manufacturing small-scale batches of APIs and solid forms based at the RAS Institute of Problems of Chemical Physics in Chernogolovka in the Moscow Region. Rafarma is a part of the manufacturing segment of the PROTEK Group of Companies, engaged in R&D, manufacturing, distribution and retails. The core element of the Group’s manufacturing segment is Sotex Pharmaceutical Company – an acknowledged national market leader and one of the few Russian companies holding EU GMP Certificate.
- 25,000 sq m of manufacturing facilities in Terbuny, Lipetsk Region, Russia
- 5 self-contained sites for the full cycle manufacture of cephalosporin antibiotics, non-beta lactam antibiotics, cytostatic agents and formulations of other therapeutic classes
- R&D: research, development and testing laboratory, in-house experimental base at cleanroom
- Manufacture of preparations in 15 dosage forms
- Equipment supplied by the world’s leading manufacturers: Bosch, GLATT, Kilian, Romaco Macofar, IMA, CAM, Fedegari, and Tofflon among others.
- 24 hectares are available for construction of additional manufacturing facilities
News from rafarma
RSS Error: WP HTTP Error: cURL error 7: Failed to connect to gmpnews.net port 443: Connection refused