Rafarma JSC is a full cycle pharmaceutical enterprise designed and operating in accordance with GMP standards. Rafarma is a part of the manufacturing segment of the PROTEK Group of Companies, engaged in R&D, manufacturing, distribution and retails.
- 25,000 sq m of manufacturing facilities in Terbuny, Lipetsk Region, Russia
- 5 self-contained sites for the full cycle manufacture of cephalosporin antibiotics, non-beta lactam antibiotics, cytostatic agents and formulations of other therapeutic classes
- R&D: research, development and testing laboratory, in-house experimental base at cleanroom
- Manufacture of preparations in 15 dosage forms
- Equipment supplied by the world’s leading manufacturers: Bosch, GLATT, Kilian, Romaco Macofar, IMA, CAM, Fedegari, and Tofflon among others.
- 24 hectares are available for construction of additional manufacturing facilities
News from rafarma
France and Greece are introducing mandatory vaccination against COVID-19 for doctors. In Russia, vaccination is mandatory for 60% of employees of institutions and enterprises of certain groups, including healthcare sector. […]
The post Doctors do not have enough information about the side effects of vaccines appeared first on GxP News.
The amount of the one-off payment for citizens who have complications after vaccination may be increased, according to RBC. At the moment, this payment is 10,000 rubles, having not been […]
The post The Ministry of Health proposes to increase compensation for complications from vaccination appeared first on GxP News.