Rafarma JSC is a full cycle pharmaceutical enterprise designed and operating in accordance with GMP standards. Rafarma is a part of the manufacturing segment of the PROTEK Group of Companies, engaged in R&D, manufacturing, distribution and retails.
- 25,000 sq m of manufacturing facilities in Terbuny, Lipetsk Region, Russia
- 5 self-contained sites for the full cycle manufacture of cephalosporin antibiotics, non-beta lactam antibiotics, cytostatic agents and formulations of other therapeutic classes
- R&D: research, development and testing laboratory, in-house experimental base at cleanroom
- Manufacture of preparations in 15 dosage forms
- Equipment supplied by the world’s leading manufacturers: Bosch, GLATT, Kilian, Romaco Macofar, IMA, CAM, Fedegari, and Tofflon among others.
- 24 hectares are available for construction of additional manufacturing facilities
News from rafarma
The Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation has allowed simultaneous vaccination against coronavirus infection and influenza. The corresponding changes were made to the instructions for the medical use of […]
The post The Ministry of Health has allowed simultaneous vaccination against coronavirus and influenza appeared first on GxP News.
According to the instructions for the Sputnik V coronavirus vaccine published in the State Register of Medicines (GRLS), breastfeeding is no longer a contraindication for vaccination with the drug. That […]
The post The Ministry of Health approved vaccination of nursing mothers with Sputnik V appeared first on GxP News.